HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
If you support our vision and our aims, if you want to learn more, or if you want to take part in constructive dialogue about how we can do better, we want to hear from you!
There is no one set way to join the People’s Plan process. We respect the immense pressure already placed on the people of this city, particularly those in volunteer-led groups and third sector organisations. We aim to relieve, rather than add to, that pressure.
As an active participant in the People’s Plan, you will become part of a city-wide network of individuals, organisations and campaigns, whom we hope will link up, share ideas, and identify common areas of work and opportunities for collaboration.
Activities you might take on board as part of the People’s Plan include:
- Attending meetings to discuss the work and strategies of the People’s Plan
- Helping to develop projects associated with the People’s Plan
- Highlighting your work, events and research on this website
- Contributing expertise and analysis on issues you are knowledgeable about
- Hosting a ‘Conversation for Transformation’
- Raising awareness of the People’s Plan vision among your networks
- Representing a voice for your community
If you’re representing an organisation, campaign, or other group that is interested in joining the People’s Plan, or if you’re interested in joining the People’s Plan as an individual, please get in touch with us!
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties accessing emails via the contact form below, so please reach out to us at email@example.com to introduce yourself!
You can support the work of the People’s Plan by donating using the button below!